How to contact our head office ?
You can reach us by:
* telephone: (418) 842 2087
* toll free : 1 800 363 7749
* fax: (418) 842 6651
* email: email@example.com
Where are our products manufactured?
All our production is made in Canada at a single location, one pair at a time, in our facility in Saint-Emile near Quebec City. Some of the procedures included in the manufacturing of our moccasins and boots are done by local artisans in their own homes (beadwork, lacing….)
What materials do you use in the making of our products?
According to the model we create, we manufacture each different style with the most appropriate leather, and all components ae pre-determined
- a specific category of leather/suede, with a specific thickness and colour (cow hide, moose hide….)
- a specific type of lining (leather, sheepskin, polar, wool…)
- a specific type of sole (leather, rubber, flex...)
Do you accept returns and under what condition?
The only condition is that you get an RA number beforehand.
How does your footwear compare to conventional shoes for fit, size, width etc.?
The sizing of our moccasins and boots follows the Canadian Size Chart as indicated below. As for width, they are of standard width which is D.
As for all traditional moccasins, they are not available in half sizes nor different widths.
However, leather being a living material, it stretches and adapts to the form of your foot.
|CANADA / USA||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
Our products do not come in half sizes. If you wear a half size order down to the nearest full size (size 8½ order size 8)
|CANADA / USA||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
Sizes chart by age
|Aprox. Age||0 to 6
|6 to 12
|12 to 18
|18 to 24
|2 to 3
|3 to 4
|4 years +|
|Size||2 - 3 - 4||4 - 5 - 6||3 - 4 - 5 - 6||6 - 7 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 10||11 - 12 - 13
1 - 2 - 3
What are the limitations of your guarantee?
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials; it does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage nor the natural degradation of colors and materials: we may be able however to repair if we judge it possible.
What form of payment do you accept?
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards, bank transfer, and cheque (after approval of your credit application and references)
- Deliveries in Canada are billed in Canadian $, deliveries in the USA are billed in US $
Do you charge sales taxes?
Yes. When shipping within Canada we add the sales taxes according to the province of the delivery address. For outside of Canada all taxes and custom fees (if applicable) are the customer’s responsibility upon arrival of the merchandise.
What mode of transportation do you use when shipping?
- Transportation is at the customer’s expense
- However for each shipment we commit ourselves to search and find the least expensive cost of shipping amongst our official carriers: Purolator, Canpar or Canada Post.
What is your production turnaround time?
- «In stock» items are our best-sellers; they may be shipped within 24 to 48 hours,
- «Non stock» and «New items» are generally shipped within the next 4 to 6 weeks following receipt of the order; they are however neither exchangeable nor returnable.