- Leather is a living material that tolerates no abrasive or scouring product,
- Use a soft brush in order to remove any dust and dirt from leather and suede,
- To remove stains, delicately rub with a slightly damp cloth with a drop of gentle soap (dishwashing liquid),
- We recommend spraying a protector for leather or suede, but discourage use of waterproofing products, as they damage leather/suede and are not efficient,
- During winter, wipe off snow, mud and dirt as soon as possible and keep your leather/suede items from any heat source,
- For smooth leather you may use a good quality shoeshine or mink oil.